Growth is the Holy Grail of most businesses. At Middlesex Consulting, using customer insight to help B2B clients grow their business, enter new markets or introduce new services is both our business and our passion. We focus on customer insight because we know that you have questions and your customers have most of the answers. Our skill is in extracting the insight you need and presenting it to you in a way that will help you make plans and take actions to achieve your business objectives.
We know that these three processes for growth drive all other strategies and tactics:
Growth does not come cheaply but decline is even more expensive! Depending on who is asked, acquiring a new customer costs between 5 and 8 times the cost to retain an existing one.
- Approximately 80% of your annual revenue comes from existing customers (at least their second purchase).
- About 80% of Marketing costs are used to acquire new customers.
Maybe this cost summary is the reason that people in the know believe that Retention is the New Acquisition!
At Middlesex Consulting our special niche is advising high-tech companies about retaining customers to grow the top and bottom lines while increasing customer loyalty. We focus our services in three areas:
- Financial Results
- Loyalty and Customer Referrals
- Value Added differentiation
Recent Blog Posts
- Differentiation Through Value Added Services; Part 6 - How To Miss The Mark 02-Dec-2013
- Differentiation Through Value Added Services – Part 5 – NSTAR Gas and Seagate Technologies 25-Nov-2013
- Customer Retention Is Tough If You Have Angry Customers 18-Nov-2013
- In Growth and Retention Management, Does B2B or B2C Matter? 11-Nov-2013
- Differentiation Through Value Added Services – Part 4 - John Deere 04-Nov-2013