Growth is the primary objective of most high-tech, B2B, service businesses. At Middlesex Consulting, we use customer insight to help clients grow, enter new markets or introduce new services while increasing customer satisfaction. This is both our business and our passion. We focus on customer insight because we know that you have questions and your customers have most of the answers. Our skill is in extracting the insight you need and presenting it to you in a way that is actionable.
We know that these three processes for growth drive all other strategies and tactics:
Growth does not come cheap but decline is even more expensive! Depending on who is asked, acquiring a new customer costs between 5 and 8 times the cost to retain an existing one.
- Approximately 80% of your annual revenue comes from existing customers (at least their second purchase).
- About 80% of Marketing costs are used to acquire new customers.
Maybe this cost summary is the reason that people in the know believe that Retention is the New Acquisition!
At Middlesex Consulting, our special niche is guiding the service and support organization as it works to retain customers and grow their top and bottom lines while increasing customer loyalty. We focus our services in three areas:
- Loyalty and Customer Referrals
- Value Added differentiation
Start the Dialog:
Recent Blog Posts
- When Setting Goals and Compensation Plans, Beware the Law of Unintended Consequences 21-Apr-2014
- The Customer Is Always Right Unless You Want Her To Actually Trust You 14-Apr-2014
- Change Is Not A Dirty Word – It is A Major Business Imperative 07-Apr-2014
- Consistent Experiences Drive Customer Satisfaction and That Drives Customer Retention 31-Mar-2014
- Customer Stress Levels Drive the Need For Empowered Employees 24-Mar-2014